Just because something is common, does that make it normal?
Answer: NO!! And that’s the game-changer.
Here are some things you need to know:
- Both men AND women need estrogens and testosterone.
- Yes, estrogens is plural, because there’s more than one.
- Most hormone testing is woefully incomplete.
- Imbalanced hormones affect individuals uniquely, and can be a major contributing factor to a number of common health conditions.
- Hormones are deeply connected to emotions and behavior, in both men AND women.
Chronic health conditions are at an all-time high. Something needs to change. Divorce rates are skyrocketing. There is a better answer.
In a world of political correctness, someone needs to take a stand and bring people the information they desperately need to hear. Dr. Patrick Flynn, The Hormone Whisperer and founder of The Wellness Way Clinics, has decades of relentless study and experience in bringing people results. Not only clinically, but in their relationships as well.
An easy read, straight and to the point, and presented in a no-nonsense way. Dr. Patrick leaves readers laughing, as well as empowered and motivated to take the next steps. This book will guide readers to the best physical, emotional, and relational health of their lives.